HomePlumbing TipsDIY: I dug my pond again only at the bottom where the water line.?
Posted in Plumbing Tips on 3rd February 2014

DIY:.? I dug out my pond just at the bottom where the water pipe
How would I re-connect the water pipes to the lower ground without the need to re-thread the end of the tubes. What clutch can be used that do not have issues? . Thanks for any reply Best Answer (s):

by Lennie M
say his name a dresser coupling comes in steel and PVC

Answer by Alfred If you
to a go to plumbing supply, ask for a Dresser coupling. It looks like a strap with a rubber coating, it’s made for the fixing of leaks in water pipes, you have to the outside diameter of the pipe it wissen.Wenn only a drain line (no pressure), you can use a Fernco-it’s basically to use a rubber boot with clamps at the ends. It will not take the pressure of a supply line, wenn.Viel luck!

your own answer in the comments!

Related Post for Who Can Do Without A Home Repair Contractor?

Plumbing Restore and Set up in North Las Vegas, NV by 4Plumbers Plumbing
Tank Water Heaters vs. Tankless Water Heaters
Add New Plumbing Fixtures for the New Yr
three Advantages of a Water Softener
Who Can Do Without A Home Repair Contractor?